Site Mens & IT
Technical Business Analyst voor een internationale beleggingsbank gevestigd in Amsterdam.
Your work as a Technical Business Analyst
Of course, it’s all about the data. Whilst Data Platforms are concerned with creating the next generated platform architecture, we know that technology alone will not create the architectural foundation to a datadriven organisation. The Technical Business Analyst will help bridge the chasm and shift the focus towards domain data as a product.
You will join a high performing team who are distributed across our development centers, one of which is in Amsterdam. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from renowned technical specialists. Working as part of Enterprise Data Architecture team, the individual must be driven, passionate about technology and display a level of customer service that is second to none. The work environment will be fast-paced with numerous opportunities for growth. You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the CDO to identify and agree on data domains
- Establish and maintain conceptual & logical data models, data definitions and taxonomies
- Liaising with domain teams to create data models, ensuring that standards are applied
- Driving master data management
- Ensure that EA requirements are addressed by platform teams
- Highly motivated & driven team player; comfortable working independently as required
- Comfortable driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts where required
- A fast learner. A self-starter. Comfortable seeking help where required
- Desire to mentor and support team members and provide ongoing knowledge transfer
As an experienced Technical Business Analyst you bring the following mandatory skills to the table:
- Capital markets experience
- Business analysis
- Deep understanding of UML and E-R data modelling
- Experience of physical schema definition languages such as XSD, Swagger, Protobuf or Avro
- Excellent communication skills; a seasoned collaborator
- Comfortable coaching developers on effective data modelling
As a bonus these are the desirable skills you posess:
- Certification in industry standard data architecture discipline or similar e.g. DCAM, DAMA
- Experience of industry standards such as FIBO, FpML and FIX
- Data Modelling Tool: Sparx EA, Erwin
Our client is a bank that disrupt the world of finance as a specialist in online trading and investment is built on our employees’ talent, passion, and drive to innovate. They believe that their employees’ development goes hand in hand with the growth of their business. That’s why they strive to allow their people the opportunity to work at their best. And that’s why a career is more than just a job. As a technology-driven investment bank serving clients around the globe, this bank is at the cutting edge of an ever-changing industry where high finance meets high tech.
This could be you!
If this position fits you, we welcome your application with cv and motivation. For more information please contact us via email@example.com.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org