Site Mens & IT
Junior Packaging Engineer (Also as internship)
”It should flow like water from a tap”
To expand a team of ambitious developers, they are looking for a front-end web developer based in the Netherlands. This is your opportunity to become part of an innovative team and work on the further development of an end-to-end application management platform. This team has an enormous drive to improve the software every day. They do this based on feedback from customers and partners, but also often new initiatives arise from within the team itself. Are you ready for a great, new challenge, then this is the time to really make a difference.
About our customer
Our customer is a young company that started in 2015, but several team members have over 20 years of experience. There is an extremely positive atmosphere within the team. Improvement and growth are paramount, both on a technological and personal level. Their aim is therefore not only to take the platform to the next level, but also each other, and this is paying off. At our customer, fun and success go hand in hand!
The uniqueness of the company means that we have hundreds of thousands of satisfied users worldwide and work with technology leaders such as Microsoft, VMware and other major market leaders. Moreover, in 2018 they were awarded the prestigious Gartner Cool Vendor award.
Our customer supports IT departments in transforming their services. We do this through the deployment of our own Workspace. On the one hand, this innovative platform is a modern digital workplace that gives end users access to all the necessary applications and information via ‘smart icons’. Anytime, anywhere. On the other hand, it is a powerful workspace management solution that allows the IT department to securely distribute and manage all applications from a central point.
• Adding new applications to the Liquit Setup Store
• Adding updates of existing applications to the Liquit Setup Store
• Testing new updates, maintenance and optimization of the Liquit Setup Store
• Thinking along with the direction of product functionalities regarding Liquit Release & Patch Management
• Supporting the support department in the event of incidents
Skills and Background:
• 1 year of user experience on working with the Windows Desktop OS.
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English spoken and written
• Able to work in a team and independently
And it would be a bonus if you have:
• Some experience with .NET and Visual Studio
• Minimum of 1 years’ of repackaging experience with MSI, among others
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience with PowerShell scripting
• Experience with team development through SCRUM/Agile
Here is what they offer:
• Good salary
• Vacation allowance
• Pension plan
• Flexibility in working hours and leave
• Nice colleagues
• International work environment
• Varied job with plenty of room for personal input
• Opportunities for training and education
• Possibility to develop software that is used by IT professionals all over the world
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org