Website Mens & IT
Dit softwarehuis is gevestigd in Gouda.
IT systems analyst
“you keep the operation running smoothly”
Our client is a US based software company that develops software for turning enterprise data into business insights and actionable intelligence. One of their solutions process: an analytics platform beyond traditional data visualization BI tools, with self-service operational reporting and process mining built on context-rich, process-aware data models. The company has around 400 employees, and branch offices in various countries acrosss the US, Europe and Asia.
Clients depend on you
You monitor support queues and manage end-user issues from definition to resolution or engagement with vendor support, as needed. Project responsibilities will be allocated and assigned to support larger infrastructure and systems rollout projects. Overall, this role will include hardware and system responsibilities to support the technical operation of Magnitude. Imagine you join us as in this role! On a daily basis you would:
- provide a technical level of Help Desk support – phone/chat/email/desk-side support for desktop related issues.
- provide backup support to other tier 1 and tier 2 support technicians.
- monitor, document, and manage assigned support issues to completion. Escalate technical issues, as necessary.
- support the global management, distribution, configuration, and documentation of IT HW & SW Assets.
- support updating, configuring and management of server, desktop and communications technology.
- support the management of core IT Services for AD, DNS, & DHCP.
- support updating, configuring and monitoring global virtualization infrastructure in local and global data centers.
- update, maintain, and document on-prem and cloud systems.
- support and adhere to company policy.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are seeking an employee with educational background in Computer Systems Technology, Computer Science and/or demonstrated experience, to work as part of a high-performing, global IT Team in Gouda,
This is our wish list:
- computer systems technology diploma/degree, computer science degree or equivalent technical knowledge.
- experience with Windows, Linux and OSX operating systems.
- experience with O365, Wireless, Group Policy, Powershell, Azure, AWS, MDM, DR and Backup.
- experience with VMWare and Hyper-V.
- experience working with distributed resources and teams.
- strong customer-service, listening, communication and problem-solving and organizational skills.
- experience with ITIL and issue management.
- communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- support immediate needs and undertake long-term projects.
- team player with a willingness to help attitude; great interpersonal skills and ability to work with executives.
You are welcome!
While you are sending us your cv and motivation, we will allocate the systems and projects you will manage. Sen dus your cv to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Daniëlle Kruiswijk for more details.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org